We design and fabricate the projects no one else can.
Our shop has earned a reputation for the ability to perform complex fabrication processes such as difficult bundle extractions, pipe spool design and fabrication, and the mechanical design and repair of boilers. In addition to specializing in unique item fabrication, we're also able to get difficult-to-source materials that others in our industry struggle to acquire.
If your project requires a difficult or unusual specification, we're your best resource for custom-fabricated equipment with special requirements.
Locating Specialty Parts for Your Project
CUST-O-FAB’s long history in the heat transfer industry has provided us with a network of vendors that allows us to better serve our customers by offering the service of locating specialty parts for unique projects. Unlike the majority of our competitors, we have direct access to items that are unavailable from standard sources.
Specialty Fabrication That Is Industry Compliant
We are an experienced fabricator with the ability to perform custom manufacture, repair, and replacement of heat transfer equipment. All equipment at CUST-O-FAB is built within strict specifications that are both industry compliant and up to our company standards.
A Seasoned Team & Facility Space To Handle Any Job
At CUST-O-FAB, we have dedicated shops for our product segments. This means that no matter how many projects we take on, we’re still able to maintain rigorous schedules and quality levels with all other existing projects.
From project management and engineering, to the skilled craftsmen who build the equipment, we’ve created a team that is more prepared than any competitor in the industry. By the time a project hits our shop, we’re lightyears ahead of the competition who are still scrambling to get craftsmen and put procedures in motion.
We’ve seen it all and we’ve done it all. We’ve always taken on the toughest jobs and that’s what has propelled us into being the best in the industry.
If you took all the tubing for our heat exchanger components installed over the last 50 years, and laid them end-to-end, they would encircle the earth 49 times! No one else in the industry can offer the experience and procedures that CUST-O-FAB has in place.
When you need specialty fabrication, you can always count on CUST-O-FAB.
- CUST-O-FAB has more than 1500 welding procedures that have been qualified over the course of five decades.
- Weld procedures range from carbon steel to the highest alloys used today.
- Many of our weld procedures are for the American Petroleum Institute (API) 582 for general welding rules. 934 A, C, E for chrome welding and 938 specification for Duplex welding.
- CUST-O-FAB is the leader in welding to the standards of the American Petroleum Institute (API) within the refining and petrochemical industry.
- Carbon Steel (Low Temp, Low Residual Elements)
- Low Alloy Vanadium Modified
- 300 and 400 series Stainless Steels
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW)
- Boretech® Pipe, Small Diameter Weld Overlay
- 30 and 60mm Strip Clad Overlay
- Dual Wire Weld Overlay System