CUST-O-FAB designs and fabricates high-quality vessels and towers.
Our skilled craftsmen are experienced in the various processes and complex procedures involved in their construction, and have earned a reputation for delivering equipment that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
For projects that require quick turnarounds, ask us about our capabilities on expedited projects.
Our team of engineers design within strict specifications utilizing leading-edge software. All vessels and towers are mechanically designed and fabricated to ASME Code and mechanically guaranteed on design and construction.
An Experienced Team With The Facilities To Get The Job Done
At CUST-O-FAB, we have a dedicated vessel and tower fabrication shop. This means that no matter how many projects we take on, we’re still able to maintain rigorous schedules and quality levels with all other existing projects.
Vessels & Towers Sandblasting, Paint, Insulation, & Internal Tray Installation
Unlike other customers that require a vessel or tower be moved outside vendors to complete sandblasting, painting, insulation, or internal tray installation, CUST-O-FAB is able to complete all of these services in-house without moving the vessel or tower. This saves our customers time and money, while also mitigating the risk of damage.
Avoid the schedule and cost impact of insulation and tray installation in the field, and let CUST-O-FAB deliver your vessel or tower ready to erect and install. We take care of all that and more in our indoor facilities that allow us to work 24/7 on your project. Your project managers won’t have to worry about dealing with weather or field scaffolding. We also provide design and fabrication of ladders and platforms (trial-fit for accuracy) for the outside of vessels and towers, in addition to the option of clips.
When it comes to vessels and towers, CUST-O-FAB makes it easy!
Vessel & Tower Fabrication Capabilities
- Maximum size of 192 in. outside diameter
- Maximum weight of 450,000 lbs.
- Maximum length of up to 300 ft. in length
- Maximum wall thickness of 3 inches
We fabricate with a wide selection of industry-standard materials, including:
- All Nickels
- 300 & 400 Series Stainless Steel
- 2205 & 2507 Duplex Stainless Steel
- Low Alloys
- Low Temp
- Carbon Steel
- Weld Overlays
- Mill Clads / Explosion bonding
- All Chromes
- CUST-O-FAB has more than 1500 welding procedures that have been qualified over the course of five decades.
- Weld procedures range from carbon steel to the highest alloys used today.
- Carbon Steel (Low Temp, Low Residual Elements)
- Low Alloy Vanadium Modified
- 300 and 400 series Stainless Steels
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW)
- Boretech® Pipe, Small Diameter Weld Overlay
- 30 and 60mm Strip Clad Overlay
- Dual Wire Weld Overlay System